1/5 Photos of Caramelized Beef Skewers
weekend cooker's Note:
Beef skewers with thinly sliced beef sirloin and glazing them on the grill with spiced up BBQ sauce . You can serve this as an appetizer, on a salad, or on toasted rolls. From my local newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1toss steak with 2 tablespoons of the steak sauce, let stand for 10 minutes to marinate.
- 2Meanwhile, combine remaining tablespoons steak sauce,the barbecue sauce, mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, and red pepper.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- 5Thread steak onto eight long soaked wooden or metal skewers.
- 6Grill skewers 6 minutes or until steak is cooked through, turning after 3 minutes, and brushing generously with barbecue sauce mixture.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Beef Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.1
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 207.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 23.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce