Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it fom Kraft magazine.
- 1 lb beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup a 1 original steak sauce, divided
- 1⁄4 cup kraft original barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- Toss steak with 2 teaspoon of the steak sauce; let stand 10 minutes to marinate. Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 tablespoons steak sauce, the barbecue sauce and mustard; set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Thread steak onto eight long soaked wooden or metal skewers.
- Grill skewers 6 minutes or until steak is coked through, turning after 3 minutes and brushing generously with the barbecue sauce mixture.
- How To: To prevent wooden skewers from burning on the grill, soak in water for 30 minutes before threading on meat.
I'm so glad this recipe is here! We love this in my house for a quick dinner, even our toddler loves have a skewer to herself. I usually just broil the steak in the oven but it comes out fine.
I saw this in the Kraft magazine too and finally tried it. It is very good. And very simple and quick. My husband thought the marinade was a little too tangy ~ use your own favorite sauce combo! Thanks for posting this so I can save it in my cookbook.