Prep 5 mins
Cook 16 mins
This is a healthy and delicious way of cooking fresh salmon - I only use Tasmanian. The source was a weightwatchers recipe book, but I have slightly customised it. The marinade ensures a delicious caramelised coating on the salmon. Serve with some roast potatoes and garden salad for easy, healthy and delicious dinner.
- 2 (150 g) fresh salmon fillets (ocean trout works equally well)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons thick teriyaki sauce
- Remove the skin from the salmon.
- Mix the lime juice and teriyaki sauce together.
- Place the salmon in a bowl and pour the lime mixture on top. Mix thoroughly so that the salmon is coated.
- Place the salmon in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes.
- Cook on a hot barbecue - about 3 minutes each side (more if you want the salmon cooked all the way through - I like mine a little rare in the middle).
- Serve with roast potatoes and salad.