Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Baked chicken pieces with sticky, sweet and tangy coating.
- 1814.36 g frozen boneless chicken breasts
- 236.59 ml honey
- 236.59 ml catsup
- 59.14 ml reduced sodium soy sauce
- 59.14 ml teriyaki sauce
- 59.14 ml orange juice
- 14.78 ml minced garlic
- 2.46 ml ginger powder
- 14.79-29.58 ml cornstarch
- ground pepper, to tast
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place chicken in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in medium sauce pan. Whisk and cook over medium heat until thickened. Poor sauce over frozen chicken in pan.
- Bake uncovered in pre-heated oven for 1 1/2 - 2 hours or until chicken is cooked through. Baste chicken every 20 minutes while baking.