Dustin's Mom's Note:
Different from most, this baked brie recipe is truly outstanding and never fails to get rave reviews. It is so good it is usually the focal point of our holiday buffet table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Unroll the crescent rolls leaving it in one continuous sheet of dough.
- 3Wrap the wheel of brie in the crescent roll dough and seal the joining edges.
- 4Place on lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- 5While the brie is baking, melt butter in small saucepan and add enough brown sugar to make a paste.
- 6Remove brie from oven and pour brown sugar paste onto the top.
- 7Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- 8Return to oven and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven and place on serving platter.
- 10Let sit for 15 minutes before serving with a variety of crackers.
Browse Our Top Winter Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Baked Brie
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.5
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 115.7 mg
- Sodium 727.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 29.8 g
- Protein 19.7 g