Recipe by shelliea2
These are easy, delicious, and you can even make them ahead of time and freeze them. I found this recipe in the Taste of Home Freezer Pleasers Cookbook.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 15x10x1 inch baking pan with foil.
- Cut each bacon strip in half lengthwise.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Roll bacon strips in sugar mixture.
- Twist sugared bacon strips and place them on the foil lined baking pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crisp.
- Serve immediately or cool. Place leftovers in a freezer container and freeze for up to 1 month.
- To use frozen bacon twists, simply reheat in a microwave.