Recipe by Lorac
Need a new breakfast idea? Try bacon baked with a coating of brown sugar and cinnamon! You can make this the night before and reheat it in the microwave on High for 30 to 45 seconds. Recipe by Land O'Lakes.
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Spray top of broiler pan lightly with no stick cooking spray; line bottom of pan with aluminum foil.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Coat bacon slices with brown sugar mixture.
- Place coated bacon onto prepared pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until well-browned.
- Immediately remove bacon; place onto serving plate.