1/1 Photo of Caramelized Apple Sundaes
A quick dessert from Pillsbury Fix-It-Fast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and core apples.
- 2Cut into thin slices; cut each slice in half crosswise.
- 3In medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- 4Add apples; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 5Add brown sugar, cranberries, cinnamon and apple juice; cook 6 to 8 minutes or until apples are tender and sauce is desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
- 6To serve, spoon frozen yogurt into individual dessert dishes.
- 7Spoon apple mixture over frozen yogurt.
- 81 SERVING Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 60); Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 4g); Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 105mg; Total Carbohydrates 57g (Dietary Fiber 2g); Sugars 51g; Protein 4g.
- 9% Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 20%; Iron 4%.
- 10Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 Fat, 3 Other Carbohydrates.
- 11Quick Fix: The caramel-apple sauce can be made ahead and reheated in the microwave at serving time.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Apple Sundaes
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.6
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 16.7 mg
- Sodium 122.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 59.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g