1/1 Photo of Caramelized Apple Sundaes
A quick dessert from Pillsbury Fix-It-Fast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and core apples.
- 2Cut into thin slices; cut each slice in half crosswise.
- 3In medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- 4Add apples; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 5Add brown sugar, cranberries, cinnamon and apple juice; cook 6 to 8 minutes or until apples are tender and sauce is desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
- 6To serve, spoon frozen yogurt into individual dessert dishes.
- 7Spoon apple mixture over frozen yogurt.
- 81 SERVING Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 60); Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 4g); Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 105mg; Total Carbohydrates 57g (Dietary Fiber 2g); Sugars 51g; Protein 4g.
- 9% Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 20%; Iron 4%.
- 10Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 Fat, 3 Other Carbohydrates.
- 11Quick Fix: The caramel-apple sauce can be made ahead and reheated in the microwave at serving time.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Apple Sundaes
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.6
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 16.7 mg
- Sodium 122.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 59.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g