Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
It's so easy to make these tasty apple bites, you'll probably want to increase the recipe so everyone can get their fill!
- 6 caramels, individually wrapped, unwrapped and chopped
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and diced
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, place the caramels and light corn syrup. Microwave on high heat approximately 30 seconds, until melted.
- Place apples in the bowl, and toss until coated with the caramel and light corn syrup mixture. Allow to cool before serving.