Recipe by happygurl06
A quick and easy weeknight dinner that can also be served to guests. I find using small zucchini and vine ripened tomatoes is best.
- 2 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 400 g spaghetti, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a non stick frying pan and add the oil.
- Sautee the zucchini on meduim to high heat until they start to turn golden brown.
- Add the cream and simmer until the cream starts to thicken up a bit.
- Add the parmesan cheese reserving a tbs or two for garnish stir to combine.
- Add in the fresh chopped tomatoes salt and pepper and heat through.
- Add the cooked pasta into the pan and toss to coat.
- Serve with a sprinkle off parmesan on top.