- 500 g strawberries
- 100 g sugar
- 44.37 ml honey
- 200 g cottage cheese
- 29.58 ml of fresh mint, chopped
- 250 g low-fat Quark cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean the strawberries and halve the bigger ones.
- Boil 100 ml water in a pot, dissolve the sugar, and add the strawberries. Simmer circa 5 minutes Allow the syrup and strawberries to cool.
- Mix cottage cheese, honey, 1 tbsp mint, and quark. Spread the mixture over 4 small plates.
- Take the strawberries from the syrup and put them on the cheese mixture. Garnish with the remainder of the mint.