1/1 Photo of Caramelised Strawberries on a Bed of Cottage Cheese and Mint
Is This Really Necessary's Note:
Fresh and sweet -- the perfect summer dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean the strawberries and halve the bigger ones.
- 2Boil 100 ml water in a pot, dissolve the sugar, and add the strawberries. Simmer circa 5 minutes Allow the syrup and strawberries to cool.
- 3Mix cottage cheese, honey, 1 tbsp mint, and quark. Spread the mixture over 4 small plates.
- 4Take the strawberries from the syrup and put them on the cheese mixture. Garnish with the remainder of the mint.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelised Strawberries on a Bed of Cottage Cheese and Mint
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.0
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 231.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 43.9 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat Quark cheese