Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this from a paper at work. I haven't made it, but I think I will soon. Anyway, someone else might be interested to try it.
- Place the sesame oil, ginger and chili in a frying pan over high heat and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the soy, honey and sherry and cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Cut each pork filet in half and add to the pan.
- Cook in the pan sauce for 10-15 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve with plain steamed rice and green vegetables.
A little sweet for my daughter, but otherwise a palatable dish. Thank you for posting.
Very easy, very tasty, the recipe works just as instructed. I served it with a very light egg-fried rice, broccoli and peas. It will no doubt become a staple because it is so quick, cheap and tasty. Thanks for posting!
This was so good, even my picky dh loved it. Made exactly as written, except that I used unsweetened cranberry juice instead of the sherry. This dish was quick and easy to make. The meat was cooked perfectly and the flavor of the sauce was incredible, rich, deep and robust, it really enhanced the tender pork. I served the tenderloin with basmati rice and garnished it with green onions. Thank you so much for sharing a recipe that I will make again and again.