Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
for beverage tag
Make and share this Caramelised Pear, Camembert and Rocket Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 30 cm thin baguette, cut into 1cm slices
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 pears, cut into thick wedges
- 100 g baby rocket
- 200 g camembert cheese, cut into thin wedges
- 1⁄3 cup jl kraft* provincial french vinaigrette
- Place the bread onto a lined baking tray and brush with half the combined oil and garlic. Cook under a grill for 2-3 minutes until golden. Turn and brush with remaining oil mixture and grill until golden.
- Heat butter and sugar in a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add pears and sauté for 2-3 minutes until light golden.
- Arrange rocket, camembert, toasts and pears onto a serving platter. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.
I thought it was nice, but I couldn't imagine that it was sooo...wonderful.
My son stunned trying this one,,,and he is used to try a lot different dishes.
My daughter was not at home; She really lost something!
Wow! This salad is excellant. I served it for lunch today and my sister & I enjoyed it very much. The flavours and textures were perfect and blended beautifully, complimenting one another. From the crisp & garlicky baguette slices, to the warm carmelized pears, the melting camembert to the fresh mixed baby greens. Unable to locate Provincial French Vinaigrette, I substituted with Mandrain Orange & Sesame dressing. It worked very well in the salad. Thanks so much for sharing this treat that I will be enjoying often.