- 30 cm thin baguette, cut into 1cm slices
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 pears, cut into thick wedges
- 100 g baby rocket
- 200 g camembert cheese, cut into thin wedges
- 1⁄3 cup jl kraft* provincial french vinaigrette
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the bread onto a lined baking tray and brush with half the combined oil and garlic. Cook under a grill for 2-3 minutes until golden. Turn and brush with remaining oil mixture and grill until golden.
- Heat butter and sugar in a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add pears and sauté for 2-3 minutes until light golden.
- Arrange rocket, camembert, toasts and pears onto a serving platter. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.