Recipe by Latchy
This is just so simple and easy to do but is full of flavour as well. I did use pine nuts when I made this and they worked out quite well. I would suggest a good robust blue for this or Gorgonzola.
- 60 g butter
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar (can use brown sugar)
- 2 firm brown pears (quartered and cored)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 100 g rocket (arugula)
- 150 g soft blue cheese, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the butter, vinegar and sugar in a frying pan over medium heat.
- When butter is melted add the pear and walnuts and cook for 4-6 minutes until the pear is just soft.
- Place the rocket on serving plates and top with the pear and walnuts.
- Spoon over the pan juices and top with the blue cheese.