This will fill a 3.5 kg turkey, halve recipe to fill a 1.6 kg chicken
Make and share this Caramelised Onion and Couscous Seasoning recipe from Food.com.
- Place couscous in large heatproof bowl, stir in stock.
- Cover with glad wrap, set aside for 5 minutes till liquid is absorbed.
- Using fork, separate grains.
- Heat oil in frypan, cook onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Stir in sugar, vinegar and thyme.
- Cook and stir for 10 - 15 minutes till onion caramelizes.
- Stir onion and sultanas into couscous.
- Season with salt and pepper if need be.