1/1 Photo of Caramelised Onion and Camembert Quiche
A bit of a posh quiche, a great one to serve if you have company!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pastry sheet into a 20cm quiche tin. Trim edges and rest in the frisge for 15 minutes.
- 2Fill pastry case with crumpled foil and blind bake at 180 C for 5-10 minutes Remove foil.
- 3Spray a frypan with oilve oil. Saute onion for 1-2 mins, add vinegar and sugar, cook stirring for 5 mins or until very tender.
- 4Spread onion onto base of pastry case. Top with cheese and parsley.
- 5Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over filling.
- 6Bake for 20-25 mins or until filling is golden and firm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelised Onion and Camembert Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.3
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 108.0 mg
- Sodium 291.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light camembert cheese