Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from a website (can't remember which one). The riesutest time made the comment I got form my husband was that I didn't make enough!
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into thin stripes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (optional)
- 1 cup water
- Melt the sugar in a frying pan or a wok.
- Add the chicken and stir it for 2 minute.
- Add the soy sauce and fish sauce and stir for 2 minute.
- Add the water and pepper and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- If you like a bit of sauce then reduce the amount time for simmering or add 1/2 of water before.
- I like to serve with rice and vegetables in oyster sauce and a bit of nuoc nam diluted.