Caramelised Butternut Squash With Oranges
- Prepare the butternut squash and cut into slices.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and leave for about 30 minutes.
- Then fry slices in butter for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove and place to one side.
- Add the zest of the 3 oranges and the juice of one to the pan with a generous splash of Cointreau. Simmer for 1-2 minutes before returning the butternut squash slices to the pan and heat through for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately garnished with fresh mint.