1/2 Photos of Carameled Apple Sweet Potatoes
Our favorite sweet potato side dish. It's a great fall comfort food and easy to prepare with ingredients on hand. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in an oven safe casserole.
- 2Add the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Add the apples and potatoes.
- 5Stir well to thoroughly coat with the caramel mixture.
- 6Cover with a lid or foil and bake at 375 for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- 7After 30 minutes, remove the cover, stir again, and bake for 10 more minutes, or until caramel is thickened and the potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carameled Apple Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.8
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 147.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 41.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g