Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is delightful, and can even be made dairy free by using frozen vanilla soy dessert instead of frozen yogurt, using soymilk instead of regular milk, and by topping with a small amount of frozen dessert instead of whipped cream. :-) ENJOY!!!
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt (or frozen soy dessert)
- 1⁄4 cup milk (or soymilk)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
- Blend yogurt or soy dessert, milk or soymilk, espresso powder and cinnamon on high speed in your blender.
- Take out two glasses, and pour mixture from blender into the glasses.
- Top each filled glass with 1/8 cup whipped cream and 1 tablespoon caramel topping.
This was just delicious! Made it for DH who drank an inhuman amount.. Will definately make this again. Thanks!
Wow! I can't believe this does not have more reviews. I made this as a treat for myself and my daughter and very soon I was in the kitchen making a whole batch for my very skeptical son......(Yogurt.....= yuck)lol. He took one taste of mine and asked where his was. So simple and so very tasty. Thanks for another great recipe!