Recipe by love4culinary
this is delightful, and can even be made dairy free by using frozen vanilla soy dessert instead of frozen yogurt, using soymilk instead of regular milk, and by topping with a small amount of frozen dessert instead of whipped cream. :-) ENJOY!!!
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt (or frozen soy dessert)
- 1⁄4 cup milk (or soymilk)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend yogurt or soy dessert, milk or soymilk, espresso powder and cinnamon on high speed in your blender.
- Take out two glasses, and pour mixture from blender into the glasses.
- Top each filled glass with 1/8 cup whipped cream and 1 tablespoon caramel topping.