Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Similar to a pecan pie, but made with walnuts.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 4 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3⁄4 cups walnut halves
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F; refrigerate pie crust in pie plate while preparing filling.
- Whisk together eggs and brown sugar until smooth.
- Whisk in corn syrup, butter, vanilla, and salt; stir in walnuts.
- Pour into chilled pie shell and bake until center of pie is set, about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving.
- Meanwhile, beat heavy cream and honey until stiff peaks form; serve with pie.