5 hrs 20 mins
Az B's Note:
From kraft foods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Mix graham crumbs, granulated sugar and margarine;
- 3Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
- 4Spread 1/2 cup of the pecans into shallow baking pan.
- 5Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly.
- 6Finely chop pecans; sprinkle evenly onto bottom of crust. Set aside.
- 7Reduce oven temperature to 325°F
- 8Beat cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 9Add in eggs; mix just until blended.
- 10Pour over pecans in crust.
- 11Arrange remaining pecans around edge of pie.
- 12Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 13Cool on wire rack.
- 14Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- 15Drizzle with caramel topping just before serving.
- 16Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel-Topped Pecan Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.4
- Calories from Fat 344
- Total Fat 38.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 115.3 mg
- Sodium 362.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 7.7 g