These are a real treat. Recipe from Company's Coming cookbook. Posted by request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bottom Layer: Crumble flour, sugar and 1/2 cup plus 2 teaspoons butter together.
- 2Pack into ungreased 9x9-inch pan.
- 3Bake in 350°F oven for 20 minutes.
- 4Second Layer: Combine butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and condensed milk in heavy pot.
- 5Bring to boil over medium heat.
- 6Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly as it burns easily.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Beat with spoon slowly until it shows signs of thickening.
- 9Pour over bottom layer.
- 10Third Layer: Melt chocolate over hot water.
- 11Pour over second layer.
- 13Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Toffee Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1080 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.0
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 45.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g