Prep 20 mins
Cook 11 mins
I got this one from the Hershey's Kitchens website.
- 66 caramel filled Hersheys chocolate kisses
- 1 (20 ounce) box brownie mix, family size (13x9-in. pan)
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder, HERSHEY'S
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup ground pecans (optional)
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons milk
- Remove wrappers from chocolates. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Beat brownie mix, pouch of syrup, cocoa, eggs, oil and water in medium bowl until well blended. Cover; refrigerate about 1 hour or until thoroughly chilled (dough will still be sticky).
- Heat oven to 350°F Shape dough into 48 1-inch balls. (Return dough to refrigerator if necessary or drop by rounded teaspoons onto wax paper-lined trays and refrigerate about 10 minutes.) Roll balls in pecans, if desired. Place on prepared cookie sheet; press thumb gently in center of each cookie. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until set. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Place 18 caramel filled chocolates and milk in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolates are melted and smooth when stirred. Spoon slightly rounded 1/4 teaspoon caramel filling in each indentation. Lightly press chocolate in center of each cookie.
Won't give any stars yet. This is the first time I've made them. But I think it's important to note that the recipe should be made with Hershey's Original Supreme Brownie mix. I used another brand. When the instructions said to "add syrup pouch" I didn't have one. I was concerned that the dough would be too dry, so I added a couple of tablespoons of Hershey's syrup. In the end the dough was incredibly sticky and moist even after refrigerating for several hours. I used chopped pecans because there was no way I could handle it otherwise. At 9 minutes it was still runny. It took another 9 before they were set.