these are grand..I use Mrs. Richardson's hot fugde..but a jar of your favorite will work just as well..we always serve these during buffets...it is just the bite of something sweet that we sometimes want at the end of any meal..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cream together butter and powdered sugar -- add 2 tsps cornstarch.slowly add flour to make a dough.
- 2form dough into small balls and put in miniature muffin tins.
- 3press dough to form.
- 4bake at 8 minutes at 350*.the dough will puff up --
- 5press dough down -- let cool and remove from tin for filling.
- 6Use fudge topping.spoon a little of the topping into each cup --
- 7melt caramels with a little milk in microwave or in saucepan on low -- stir till smooth.
- 8spoon a little of caramel sauce on top of fudge filling.
- 9top off cups with a small amount of vanilla frosting --
- 10may add a small piece of cherry or pecan to top of frosting.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Tassie Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.0
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 199.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 31.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g