Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Quick Cooking recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick dough
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cream until sugar is dissolved.
- Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll breadstick dough (do not separate).
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough.
- Reroll, starting with a short end.
- Cut along breadstick scored lines.
- Place cut side down in prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minute before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve warm.
This was very very easy to make. THe sauce or caramel was amazing. These are very easy to make when you are craving cinnamon rolls and don't want to take the time to make the homeade ones!! Thanks