- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick dough
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cream until sugar is dissolved.
- Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll breadstick dough (do not separate).
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough.
- Reroll, starting with a short end.
- Cut along breadstick scored lines.
- Place cut side down in prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minute before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve warm.