Susie T's Note:
A nice slice that will make anyone with a sweet tooth happy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- 2Put first 4 ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- 3Place in a 20x30cm cake tin lined with baking paper and bake for about 15 minutes or until browned.
- 4Combine filling ingredients and, pour over cooked base and place it in the oven again for 20 minutes or until it is golden.
- 5Place in the fridge until cold.
- 6Next place chocolate and copha in a saucepan and stir until it is melted.
- 7Cool a little before spreading over slice.
- 8Put back in the fridge until firm and cut into 24 squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Slice
Serving Size: 1 (1598 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.5
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 33.5 mg
- Sodium 111.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g