1/1 Photo of Caramel Shortbread squares
This recipe is a first place winner in a local competition the recipe is by Michelle Everett. I have not made it but it sounds so good I thought I would let you be the judge
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Mix 2/3 cup butter, 1/4 cup sugar& 1 1/4 cups flour until the mixture is crumbly.
- 2Pat into a 9" pan.
- 3Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile bring the caramel ingredients to a boil and boil for 5 minutes then pour over the shortbread base.
- 6Melt chocolate in a double boiler and pour over the cooled caramel shortbread Cool- cut into small squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Shortbread squares
Serving Size: 1 (983 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.2
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 59.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g