Prep 0 mins
Cook 11 mins
Warm and served on icecream this is heavenly. A very simple and easy recipe.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons boiling water
- Put all ingredients except boiling water into a small pot.
- Stir and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Add boiling water and boil for 1 minute.
- This will keep in the fridge if it seems a little thick you can thin it down with a little water.
I needed to make a caramel sauce at short notice and this recipe was the only one that I had all the ingredients for already in the house. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much, but WOW! The whole family LOVED it. It was fast and simple to make, and came out delicious. Goes fabulously with chocolate or sticky date pudding! 5 stars!