Prep 3 mins
Cook 17 mins
Rich and creamy, this dip is an indulgent way to dress up fruit. Land-o-Lakes Cookbook.
Make and share this Caramel Rum Fruit Dip recipe from Food.com.
- in 2 qt saucepan melt butter and caramels over low heat, stirring occasionally until caramels are melted.
- stir in pecans, milk and rum.
- stir vigorously to incorporate butter.
- keep warm; to use as a dip for slices of apples, pears and bananas or serve over ice cream.
- 1 teaspoon rum extract can be substituted for 1 tablespoon rum.