Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook3 hrs 5 mins
These absolutely decadent dessert bars are great at any time of the year. Be prepared to listen to ecstatic raving after your guests taste them! Cook time includes chill time.
- Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
- Electrically beat all "Crumb" ingredients except nuts.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Press 2/3 of the mixture into the baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping over baked crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup peanuts, 1.5 cup mini marshmallows, and 1/2 cup chocolate pieces over caramel.
- Cover with the remaining 1/3 of crumb mixture.
- Return to oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Chill bars in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Cut into squares and keep refrigerated until served.