3 hrs 20 mins
3 hrs 5 mins
These absolutely decadent dessert bars are great at any time of the year. Be prepared to listen to ecstatic raving after your guests taste them! Cook time includes chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
Rocky Road filling
- 1Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
- 2Electrically beat all "Crumb" ingredients except nuts.
- 3Stir in peanuts.
- 4Press 2/3 of the mixture into the baking pan.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 12-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Spread 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping over baked crumb mixture.
- 7Sprinkle 1/2 cup peanuts, 1.5 cup mini marshmallows, and 1/2 cup chocolate pieces over caramel.
- 8Cover with the remaining 1/3 of crumb mixture.
- 9Return to oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- 10Chill bars in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- 11Cut into squares and keep refrigerated until served.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Rocky Road Bars
Serving Size: 1 (828 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3505.5
- Calories from Fat 1480
- Total Fat 164.5 g
- Saturated Fat 26.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 3385.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 466.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.0 g
- Sugars 148.6 g
- Protein 69.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: