Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Cheater coffee cake or caramel nut rolls.
- 1⁄3 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄3 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- Separate biscuits and cut into fourths.
- In a bundt pan, place water, sugar, and butter in 425 degree oven for a few minutes, then add nuts and biscuit pieces, and coat. Biscuits should form a ring.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes in 425 degree oven. Turn out onto serving platter.
EASY and a favorite of my family. I double this recipe and it still fits into the bundt pan perfectly!