Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
- Spray inside of 2- to 3 1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients except sugar and cinnamon in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 3 to 4 hours or until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir pudding occasionally.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Serve warm.
This was very good. Rich and creamy with a light caramel taste. This one is a keeper.
Excellent and so easy, just put it together and leave it to cook. I always freeze any leftover rice so was able to just defrost 3 cups and add to the other ingredients. My Hubby and 2 year old loved it. Thanks for a simple recipe that I will use again.
I just made this recipe the other day, it's in the Betty Crocker Slow Cooker Cookbook. It was a big hit with the family. I found it a little dry and think next time I might cook it only 2 hours next time.