- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray inside of 2- to 3 1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients except sugar and cinnamon in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 3 to 4 hours or until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir pudding occasionally.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Serve warm.