1/1 Photo of Caramel Rice Krispies Bars
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
A delicious twist on an old favorite. A rich and sinful caramel layer nestled between two layers of Krispies bars. It is sweet, it is gooey, and once you try these you won't ever want to eat a plain Krispies bar again! (Prep time includes refrigeration)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) package caramels
- 3/4 cup margarine or 3/4 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1Layer One: Melt the margarine and marshmallows.
- 2Stir in Rice Krispies cereal.
- 3Pat in a buttered 9 x 13 baking pan.
- 4Layer Two: Melt the caramels, margarine and milk and bring to a boil.
- 5Pour over layer one.
- 6Refrigerate 35-40 minutes, until set.
- 7Layer Three: Melt margarine and marshmallows.
- 8Add Rice Krispies cereal (and coconut).
- 9Pat on top of cooled caramel layer two.
- 10*May add melted chocolate or caramel chips, if desired.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Rice Krispies Bars
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.8
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 238.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g