Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an easy way to use up ingredients in the house; eggs, dinner rolls, bread. Its a winter comfort food with all the sweet appeal of Granny's bread pudding.
- slice rolls or bread into 1/2 cubes.
- add the slightly beaten eggs.
- add nutmeg,cinnamon,vanilla and sugar.
- add milk to this and stir all ingredients.
- stir in raisins.
- spray a 9" x 13" cake pan with cooking spray.
- fill the pan with all ingredients.
- top with nuts and additional sprinkles of cinnamon and sugar.
- *make sure all bread or rolls are covered with wet mixture.
- you can slowly add a little more milk if needed to saturate all of the bread.
- Place in pre-heated 350 degree oven for about 40 minute Bake and remove when the top of the pudding is nicely browned.
- Serve warm or cooled, topped with a dab of carmel topping drizzled on top.