Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My pastors mother put this in a church cookbook. Know you won't be disappointed.
Make and share this Caramel Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Carmalize 1 cup sugar.
- after brown pour 1 cup water into it.
- cook until sugar melts.
- In a separate dish, stir flour and other cup of sugar together.
- Beat eggs and add to sugar and flour.
- Add remaining ingredients except butter.
- Cook until thick.
- cool, put a layer of wafers and a layer of wafers and a layer of pudding until used all.
- top with meringue and brown.