1 hr 25 mins
Fat Free Queen's Note:
I love pretzels and I had a huge zucchini that my friend gave me. Well I stuffed half of it and still had tons left over. After making zucchini bread I thought to make some sweet caramel pretzels. They taste so good, especially with apple butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pour yeast into warm water and set for 10 m inutes.
- 2mix flour, sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- 3add zucchini and egg.
- 4after the yeast is dissolved add caramel syrup, then add liquid to mixture.
- 5need about 10 times and let sit until double in size in a warm moist place.
- 6punch and cut dough into six pieces.
- 7twist pretzels and keep about 1/4 inch thick.
- 8bake for 25 minutes while coating with caramel sauce.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Pretzel
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.4
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 414.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 29.7 g
- Protein 8.7 g