Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This came from an old cookbook of mine and is a favorite of my family. Hope you enjoy it also.
Make and share this Caramel Popcorn (Microwave) recipe from Food.com.
- Mix ingredients together and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir and return to microwave for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from microwave and add 1/2 tsp soda and 1 tsp vanilla.
- Stir and dump into 4 quarts of popped popcorn and 1 cup of peanuts (optional) which is in a large brown grocery bag. Shake bag.
- Microwave in paper bag for 1 1/2 minutes on high. Shake bag and again microwave for 1 1/2 minutes on high. Shake bag and microwave for 1 minute on high.
- Spread on a cookie sheet or alumimum foil and spread out to cool. You can then break up the caramel corn into individual pieces. Enjoy.