1/5 Photos of Caramel Popcorn (Light)
From Cooking Light. Will try soon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250°.
- 2Coat a large jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- 3Combine sugar, corn syrup, butter, and molasses in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook 5 minutes, stirring once. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla, baking soda, and salt. Place popcorn in a large bowl; pour sugar mixture over popcorn in a steady stream, stirring to coat.
- 4Spread popcorn mixture into prepared pan. Bake at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven; stir to break up any large clumps. Cool 15 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- 6Note: Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Popcorn (Light)
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.7
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 270.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 30.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g