- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 42 caramels
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine popcorn and Rice Crispies cereal in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, warm caramels and water until the caramels are melted.
- Stir in peanuts and salt; mix well.
- Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- With buttered hands, shape into 3 inch balls and place on waxed paper.
- Reshape if necessary when partially cooled.