1/1 Photo of Caramel Popcorn Balls
Making these is a fun family activity. We look forward to making and eating these every Fall. Muncha Muncha Muncha!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine popcorn and Rice Crispies cereal in a large bowl; set aside.
- 2In a heavy saucepan over low heat, warm caramels and water until the caramels are melted.
- 3Stir in peanuts and salt; mix well.
- 4Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- 5With buttered hands, shape into 3 inch balls and place on waxed paper.
- 6Reshape if necessary when partially cooled.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Popcorn Balls
Serving Size: 1 (844 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.2
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 365.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 8.7 g