Recipe by Caramel Lover 1
This is a great caramel popcorn or caramel sauce recipe.The caramel doesnt ask for more than one ingredient which is what is special about this recipe! I have tried many caramel popcorn recipes but none worked out perfectly.So i decided to come up with this recipe and it turned out perfectly!Great for a party or gathering!Hope u like it! :D WARNING:WHEN BOILING THE CAN OF SWEET CONDENSED MILK KEEP THE WATER ON HIGH LEVEL COVERING THE CAN OF SWEET CONDENSED MILK,ADD WATER EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE OR UR GONNA HAVE TO CLEAN UR KITCHEN CEILING(THE CAN POPS I SWEAR)! ;D +use a can of sweet condensed milk which is about 350-400 g in measurements.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Followed your recipe exactly & had a delicious treat for a small group I had over almost 2 weeks ago (just slow in getting my reviews posted)! I've done caramel sauce like this before, but never thought to add it to some popcorn! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's round of Pick A Chef]
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 gallons popped popcorn
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a deep pot with water.
- Remove the paper off the can of sweet condensed milk and place the can as it is in the pot(dont open it).
- Let it boil for about 2 1/2-3 hours adding water every once in a while that it covers the can or the can will pop and ur kitchen is gonna be in a dangerous mess.If the can pops it can burn.BE CAREFUL!
- Pour the caramel onto the popcorn and mix thoroughly.
- Allow to chill.
- Finally enjoy!