Recipe by Charlotte J
This carmel popcorn you make in the oven. You may like to add some nuts before baking.
Top Review by Peter Pan
It was very easy to make and I did not have to change anything. I added a handfull of roasted peanuts to the popcorn before baking and it was wonderfully delicious. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
- 236.59 ml margarine
- 473.18 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml white syrup
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 5676.0 ml popped popcorn
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan mix margarine, sugar and syrup.
- Bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes; stirring constantly.
- Add soda and vanilla; mixture will foam up at this point.
- Pour over popped popcorn and mix well.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet and bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour.
- Stir every 15 minutes.