Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cool and creamy, sweet and fluffy, fantastic dessert.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1⁄2 cup caramel topping
- 3⁄4 cup toasted coconut
- 1⁄4 cup toasted chopped pecans
- Blend cream cheese and milk; fold in whipped topping.
- Spread half into the pie crust.
- Drizzle with half the caramel topping.
- Combine coconut and pecans; sprinkle half over the caramel.
- Repeat layers.
- Chill before serving.