1/4 Photos of Caramel Pecan Upside-Down Muffins
These taste just like caramel rolls, but without the fuss.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400*.
- 2Blend brown sugar and 2 Tbs softened butter.
- 3Evenly pat this mixture into oiled/sprayed muffin cups.
- 4Arrange pecan halves on top of this mixture.
- 5In a large bowl, mix flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- 6Cut in 1/4 butter into this mixture.
- 7Blend egg with buttermilk and stir into flour mixture until just moistened.
- 8Spoon batter into muffin cups, on top of pecan pieces.
- 9Bake in 400* oven for 15-20 minutes.
- 10Take these out of the pan immediately or they will stick.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Pecan Upside-Down Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (836 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.3
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.5 mg
- Sodium 320.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 4.0 g