Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are a special treat on weekends for my family. They don't last the morning! They are easy to make so even your kids can get involved. They are gooey, sweet, nutty and yummie!
- 2 (16 ounce) packagesfrozen white dinner rolls, thawed
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagecook and serve butterscotch pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut rolls in half and roll in dry pudding mix.
- Grease an 10 inch fluted tube pan and alternate rolls with pecans.
- Sprinkle remaining pudding over rolls.
- Combine sugar and margarine in bowl;microwave for 30 seconds or until margarine is melted.
- Stir and pour over rolls.
- Cover and let rise until rolls have nearly doubled in size.
- Uncover and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cover with foil (to avoid over browning) and bake for 15 minutes more.
- Remove and invert onto a plate.
- Eat while warm!
Delicious!! These yummy pull-aparts go together very quickly and easily. They are perfect for those mornings when you want warm sweet rolls for breakfast but don't have a lot of time. I used dark brown sugar and let them raise about 1-1/2 hours before baking. My family loved these and gave them 2-thumbs up. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe...it is definitely a keeper!! *Made for Bargain Basement Tag Game*