1/1 Photo of Caramel-pecan Pull-aparts
1 hr 15 mins
Missy Wright's Note:
These are a special treat on weekends for my family. They don't last the morning! They are easy to make so even your kids can get involved. They are gooey, sweet, nutty and yummie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cut rolls in half and roll in dry pudding mix.
- 3Grease an 10 inch fluted tube pan and alternate rolls with pecans.
- 4Sprinkle remaining pudding over rolls.
- 5Combine sugar and margarine in bowl;microwave for 30 seconds or until margarine is melted.
- 6Stir and pour over rolls.
- 7Cover and let rise until rolls have nearly doubled in size.
- 8Uncover and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven, cover with foil (to avoid over browning) and bake for 15 minutes more.
- 10Remove and invert onto a plate.
- 11Eat while warm!
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel-pecan Pull-aparts
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.5
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 92.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white dinner rolls
butterscotch pudding mix