Recipe by Tina D. Breen
Another coupon recipe. This one won over all my friends at a potluck dinner.
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 12 ounces caramel topping
- 2 cups pecan halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs slightly, then add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in caramel topping and melted butter, Mix well.
- Stir in pecan halves.
- Pour filling into an 9 inch pie shell.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted off center comes out clean.
- Cool completely. Cover and serve cold.