Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A little bit of heaven. These are YUMMY!!! Recipe comes from a small book Pillsbury put out some years ago.
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup Bits 'o brickle baking chips
- In large bowl combine cake mix, butter, and 1 egg.
- Mix on high till crumbly.
- Press onto the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- In small bowl, beat milk, egg, and maple flavoring until blended.
- Stir in pecans and bits o brickle chips.
- Pour over cake mixture in pan, spread to cover.
- Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes until light brown.
- Center may not appear done, but will set after cooled.
- Cut into bars.